Data Center Investment in Tennessee - AdvoTECH
Name: Data Center Investment in Tennessee - AdvoTECH
Date: September 26, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Investment in infrastructure spurs economic growth. Data centers are a key component to a robust tech infrastructure and create a vibrant tech ecosystem and tech workforce to support them.
This discussion brings together officials from the Tennessee Economic and Community Development and Tennessee Valley Authority. In this program, we will discuss how the these groups help organizations invest in infrastructure.
Jamari Brown - Director of Business Development at the Department of Economic and Community Development with State of Tennessee
Spencer Sessions - Manager, Economic Development Services with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
Joseph Burchfield - Target Market Specialist at the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
Jessica Breaux - Senior Consultant, Economic Development at the Tennessee Valley Authority
Glenn Allison - VP, Enterprise Architecture, Governance, & Innovation Labs at Tractor Supply
This is an opportunity for the Middle Tennessee tech community to continue and improve its role as a tech innovation hub to participate and drive the future of technology. In this program you will:
- Learn more about the services these state and federal organizations provide;
- Help decision makers learn what sets Tennessee's investment opportunities apart from other states; and
- Discuss and provide feedback on industry needs on this important infrastructure.
Who is this discussion for?
- Consumers and providers of Commercial Data Center and Colocation Services
- Enterprise and Global Organizations looking to build their own Data Center space in Middle Tennessee
- Economic Development groups looking to create high paying tech jobs in the Middle Tennessee area
- Providers of the related infrastructure needs that empower Data Centers
- Leaders in Traditional and Emerging technologies; including hosted service providers, cloud solution providers, telecom service providers, and providers that address the infrastructure needs of AI and Blockchain technologies.
- Organizations assessing their next full data center investment
- Organizations comparing costs and investment incentives across locales
- Senior level representatives of data center service providers
Register now and join this important discussion.