Internet & Innovation Policy Discussion with US Rep. Jim Cooper
This event is open to the public and free but we ask that you please register.
We will precede our conversation with Rep. Cooper with brief networking opportunities and panel discussions to learn the latest on potential changes to federal online privacy rules, broadband access programs, and hot-button topics like net neutrality.
Join us to learn more about the Internet and innovation policies that impact your business, and engage with your policy maker on the issues that matter to you.
- Glenn Allison, Vice President, Enterprise Architecture and IT Solution Delivery, Tractor Supply Company
Panel 1: Access to Broadband
- Aftyn Behn, Sustainable and Equitable Agricultural Development (SEAD) Task Force of the Community and Economic Development Network of East Tennessee (CEDNET)
- Andy Macke, Vice President of External Affairs for the Big South Region, Comcast
- Todd O'Boyle, Program Director, Common Cause
- Ed Cantwell, President and CEO, the Center for Medical Interoperability
- Kate Forscey, Associate Policy Counsel, Public Knowledge
- Dr. E. Michael Harrington, composer, musician, consultant, professor, is a course author and professor at Berklee Online School of Music
- Peter Jacoby, Vice President, AT&T Federal Group
- Steve Proctor, Chief Executive Officer, Edgenet