Master Class: Prospects to Profits
Date and Time
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
Thursday, Sept. 28, 2023
Tech Hill Commons
500 Interstate Blvd S
Nashville, TN 37210
NTC Members: Free
Future Members: $25
Join the Business Development Peer Group for this interactive, workshop style Master Class Series, where you'll gain valuable insights, learn practical techniques and acquire the tools needed to accelerate your sales success and achieve your business goals. Whether you are a seasoned sales professional or just starting your sales journey, this series will provide you with the knowledge and strategies to take your sales performance to new heights. Don't miss this opportunity to invest in you professional growth and excel in the competitive sales landscape.
Workshop 1: Prospecting Powerhouse
Date: June 22, 2023
As anyone in business knows, you could spend years researching and developing a product, but if the right customers don’t know your product exists then you really don’t have anything at all.
That’s why it’s crucial to ensure you have accurately outlined your target audience, specifically your buyer persona. (This goes beyond just age group, geographic location, and industry.) Once you are clear on your audience, it’s time to target them with messaging that resonates, and equally as important, in ways that meets your customer where they are. Moreover, your marketing should encourage them to take the first step in engaging with you, like signing up for a newsletter or following you on social media.
By attending the Lead Generation & Prospecting session you will walk away understanding…
- Who your exact target audience and buyers are.
- How to find those prospects, whether in person or online.
- How to create inbound and outbound lead generation strategies that encourage potential customers to interact with your brand.
- The tools you need to help you execute as well as keep track of your prospects and marketing.
Workshop 2: Pipeline Development Strategies
Date: September 28, 2023
“Pipeline.” I’m sure we’ve all heard the term. “You need a good sales pipeline.” We often hear this when raising capital as well. But what does that actually mean and how do you build a good one?
In B2B sales, a pipeline is a framework, or a workflow. The best performing sales professionals follow this process in order to move their prospects through a series of stages to improve their chances of making a sale.
In B2C sales or in B2B or B2C SaaS, this would be defining your customer journey. Ensuring your prospects have a smooth and effortless experience improves the likelihood they will buy from you.
In this session, you will learn…
- The stages of a sales pipeline. (B2B)
- The steps of the customer journey (B2C or SaaS)
- How to determine if your prospect is “qualified” or “viable” right from the get-go (so you don’t waste time and resources or get your hopes up too soon). (B2B & B2C)
- How to effectively move your prospect from one stage to the next. (B2B & B2C)
Workshop 3: Maximizing Profits
Date: November 9, 2023
"Closing the deal." Now that you’re in the final stages of the sales pipeline or customer journey (whoo hoo!), you’re getting anxious to close the deal. The money is so close!! But what if you’re selling a customizable product and they ask for a free trial. What if the prospect is wavering on whether or not you are the company they should choose. Or, worse, what if they aren’t responding to you at all or they dropped off right at the end of the customer journey?! These are all very common hurdles that you will face ~90% of the time. Are you prepared to handle them?
In this session, you will walk away knowing…
- What to do if your prospect says “No, we don’t have the budget.” Or “We’re going with XYZ competitor”.
- What to do if your prospect goes MIA.
- What to do if your potential customer drops off the journey just before they’re about to buy.
- How to overcome objections.
- How to negotiate so that each side wins.