NTC Tech Talk
Name: NTC Tech Talk
Date: June 14, 2018
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Thinking Outside the Bots:
Governance Practices for an Increasingly Virtual World
As Automation and AI become more prevalent, companies must create and implement processes to govern robots and virtual workers that blend traditional human resources with a new department of “robotic resources.” Join Troy Aburzzo, North Highland Master Practitioner specializing in intelligent automation and bot technology, as he covers prevailing frameworks, strategies, and lessons learned for creating a governance structure to meet organization process needs in our increasingly virtual world.
Engagement Leader, Master Practitioner and SME
Troy Abruzzo is a Master Practitioner in the Nashville office in the Technology capability. He has a focus on intelligent automation and bot technology. Troy brings a 20 year track record of consulting, management, and delivery across healthcare, including hospitals, physician practices, software vendors, behavioral healthcare providers, pharmacies, corrections-based health, and health plans.
Significant engagements and experience:
* EHR and Revenue Cycle Implementation – Implementation of electronic medical records for health and human services providers, including multi-state mergers. Designed and implemented revenue cycle updates to accommodate multi-state billing and management. Implemented streamlined clinical and billing processes.
* Healthcare EHR Vendor – Founder of a behavioral healthcare EHR software company. Managed department budgets and teams for product development, implementations, and customer support. Integral role in the development of an internal PMO. Successfully implemented and retained 100% of customers.
* Health Information Exchange – Stabilized an in-flight, multi-year implementation while resolving significant issues. Managed customer resources and EHR Integration vendors through analysis, development, and testing.
* ICD-10 Implementations and Strategy – Led implementation efforts for several national healthcare organizations. Completed impact assessments, budgets, program structure, reporting channels, workforce scaling, and development of implementation toolkits. Responsible for hospital physician education, CDIS education, facility implementations, and reporting dashboards.
* Specialty Pharmacy – Developed an IT Strategy and timeline, including business vision, goals and objectives. This included a current state assessment, gap analysis, initiative definition, and prioritization. Responsible for the IT Strategy execution, including program management over a four-team implementation.