Roblox: 2 Week Code Camp
In this course, students will design, code and play their own 3D worlds with Roblox Studio! Students code using the programming language Lua which is currently the leading scripting language used in games. Roblox’s special version of this language – Roblox Lua, enhances the experience as students manipulate environments and program while having fun.
From obbys (obstacle courses) to creating parkour maps, our Roblox Studio Code course has something for all Roblox lovers.
Students will be able to publish the games they make to Roblox, so they can share with their friends why Roblox Lua is so awesome.
By the end, students will have the skillset to take their Roblox knowledge to the next level and start making projects on their own.
It is highly recommended that you have a headset with mic and a mouse for this program, in addition:
- Graphics Card: Roblox requires DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0. For the best performance we recommend either a computer less than 5 years old with a dedicated video card, or a laptop less than 3 years old with an integrated video card.
- Processor: Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.
- RAM or Memory: Roblox recommends you have at least 1 GB of memory on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Storage Space: Roblox recommends you have at least 20 Mb of system storage space to install Roblox.
- Roblox will not run properly on a chromebook.