The State of IT Security
Join the Greater Memphis IT Council for its 4Q Thought Leadership Luncheon to hear from State of TN CIO Stephanie Dedmon on the growing imperative of Cyber Security.
- Stephanie Dedmon, State of TN CIO
- Keith Durbin, CIO, Metro Nashville
- Michael Rodriguez, CIO, City of Memphis
- Lashell Vaughn, VP/CIO, MLG&W
About the Greater Memphis IT Council
To establish the Memphis region as an Information Technology Center of Excellence.
The Greater Memphis IT Council is a membership association that is leading the evolution for Memphis into a center of excellence for information technology (IT).
Through participation in the IT Council, members are more knowledgeable, empowered and successful because of their interaction with professionals and resources that support information technology in the Memphis area.
The Greater Memphis IT Council creates value through
- Professional development and networking
- Educational fora to address IT business issues
- Technology training and support for STEAM education
- Advocacy at the local, state and federal level for policy issues