Senior SQL/ETL Developer
Wealth Access is looking for a Senior SQL/ETL Developer will be responsible for importing data from many external data feeds through an ETL process and into our normalized database. We process financial information from over 30 different sources and that number is growing every month. You will own our ETL process and have the change to add on and improve our ETL process. You will sit in on client meetings to understand their data strategy and import their ETL data accordingly. You will serve as the primary SQL resource and get to improve our database design and ETL process.
Join our fast-growing Fintech company where you will be making everyday impact.
- Load ETL data and normalize data.
- Participating in technical design & requirements gathering meetings with clients.
- Participate in planning and implementing data integration and data migration activities.
- Perform QA tests to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Research data issues between source systems and our normalized data.
- Develop an understanding of financial data.
- Participate in identifying stored procedure enhancements for database performance, reliability, and stability.
- Track project progress through ticketing systems.
- Identify issues in SQL code and perform bug fixes.
- Ability self-managed and able to complete tasks on schedule without heavy oversight.
- Adhere to our security policies and procedures.
- 10+ years’ experience writing SQL Server Code.
- 5+ years’ experience developing ETL processes.
- Deep knowledge & understanding of database design, setup, and maintenance.
Nice to haves
- Some experience writing C# code.
- Ability to tune databases.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Proficiency in SSRS reporting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- SQL: 10 years (Required)
- developing ETL processes: 5 years (Required)
- C# code: 2 years (Preferred)